The Friends of Temple Newsam Park have supported many projects throughout the park over the years, including:
- The creation of the Elm Walk and other pathways, creating better surfaces for people to enjoy their walks.
- The children’s playground, creating a space for children of all ages and abilities to play in safety.
- Dredging of the lakes, improving the quality of the water for the many varieties of wildlife which rely on them.
- Providing mobility scooters to help more people get around the park
- Funding new benches throughout the park, creating places for people to take a break and enjoy the surroundings.
- Replacing the blade in the sawmill, giving it many more years of life.